Quote of the month;

Quote of the Month;
Life.
Never was easy.
"Grow up and accept it"

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Life lessons 6; Types of Relationships

Helloooo,

So today I decided to do a post on relationships seeing as Valentine's Day has just passed and relationships are a big part in our lives.
There are many different types of relationships; Parent relationships, friendship, romantic relationships, sibling relationships, plus some more. 
Any type of family relationship is very important, especially sibling because they are going to be the ones that are always there for you. If you are an only child then you probably have a closer relationship with your parent or parents and that's good too! Siblings and parents may annoy us so much but we need them so don't let it get to you. 
The next type of relationship I will talk about I friendship. Everybody needs friends, but only if they are real! Fake friends don't deserve a place in our lives. Most of us put too much trust in our friends and then they go and turn against us. Before you fully trust someone make sure they are there for good, make sure they aren't telling other people your secrets and make sure they are not going to ditch you when you need them the most! I have a really close friend, who lives nowhere near me but she is still my best friend. I met her at a holiday camp 7 years ago and we have been meeting up every summer since. I tell her everything and she tells me everything, friends don't have to be close to be real. The long distance friendships always work better because they can't annoy you as much ;) 
Now on to romantic relationships, probably the most confusing relationships of them all. Not everyone needs a romantic relationship in their lives because with it brings added stress and hormones. Romantic relationships are great if we are talking about the kissing, the late night calls, the iloveyou's, the random texts, the cuddles and the dates. But if we are making a list of the bad things; the constant fear they are cheating on you, the sexually frustrated teenage boy, the winding up, the rumours, worrying people will think your a slut. Basically all the bad stuff balances out the good. Sometimes I wish I never got a boyfriend but other times I'm really happy that I have him there. I do love him and he loves me but the added stress is too much :D I'm not gonna break up with him though... Romantic relationships can be good and bad, but it's whether your in the right place of mind.

If you have anymore types of relationships, let me know in the comments, and tell me about your experience in any type of relationship. 

There's my insight on a few types of relationships, thanks for reading
Teenage Dreamer xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete