Quote of the month;

Quote of the Month;
Life.
Never was easy.
"Grow up and accept it"

Sunday 3 May 2015

Last night

Hellooooo,

I thought I might dedicate a whole blog post to the best night of my life. The vamps and union j concert at the London O2 arena yesterday. It was amazing!! I'm going to post some pictures on here. But let me just describe it to you first. The atmosphere of the whole arena was just amazing, everyone was all there to see the people they loved and there was not a bad vibe in the air. It was my first tour I'd ever been on so I'd never experienced something like that, and to experience it with my best friend was the best thing ever. The people there were; Luke Friend, The Tide, Union J, and The Vamps. The main reason I brought the tickets in the first place was because I was obsessed with Union J and my best friend was obsessed with The Vamps. But over the past 6 months I've gone off of Union J a little bit, but not fully. This is only because Ive grown up a little and don't need to obsess over a boy band to be happy anymore. Last night I went back and became a fan girl for the vamps and union j. Which was....fun.... 

So here's the pictures. Thank you for reading :) 

Teenage Dreamer who's dreams are all true :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment